Halloween Riddles for All Ages
1. What did Dr. Spook give the witch who had a sore throat?
Answer: Coffin Drops
2. What do Ghost’s wear when their eye sight is failing?
3. How do you make a witch stew?
Answer: Make her wait!
4. What do lady ghosts put on their skin?
Answer: Vanishing lotion
5. What do you get when you cross a witch with an iceberg?
Answer: A cold spell
6. How do bats learn to fly?
Answer: They take batting lessons.
7. If you worked in a mortuary, what would you call your free time?
Answer: Coffin Break
8. Why do skeletons always catch a cold?
Answer: the get chilled to the bone.
9. What is a vampire's favorite fruit?
Tombstone Quotes to Make You Giggle
Bonnie Parker (Bonnie and Clyde): “As the flowers are all made sweeter
by the sunshine and the dew, so this old world is made brighter by the
lives of folks like you.”
Tombstone Arizona: “Here lies Lester Moore; Four slugs from a .44; No Les No More.
Do you have kids that aren't old enough to read or have troubles reading in general? If they still want to get involved with you in the kitchen, we have just the activities for them to quench their desire to help out in the kitchen.
We have several downloadable pdf documents with picture recipes that kids can create a snack with very little help.