Cooking Crafts for Kids Series
Rainbow Colored NoodlesIngredients
1 pkg spaghetti noodles
2 Tbsp. water
1. First, lay out all materials and items listed above on the table or your work area.
2. Cook the noodles according to the packages instructions.
3. Add 20 drops of food coloring and 2 Tablespoons of water in a large Ziploc bag.
4. Drain the noodles and place the noodles into the Ziploc bag.
5. Seal the bag and mix until well combined.
6. Let it sit for 1 minute.
7. Repeat until you have all the colors you want.
8. Place each batch into the strainer and rinse with cold water.
9. Mix the colors together and have fun.
***Instead of food coloring you can use natural sources, like beets juice, carrot puree, green tea, or some other you are familiar with.
Here are more edible craft projects for kids
More Rainbow Theme Food Ideas
St Patrick's Day Fun!