Halloween Riddles for All Ages
Answer: Coffin Drops
2. What do Ghost’s wear when their eye sight is failing?
3. How do you make a witch stew?
Answer: Make her wait!
4. What do lady ghosts put on their skin?
Answer: Vanishing lotion
5. What do you get when you cross a witch with an iceberg?
Answer: A cold spell
6. How do bats learn to fly?
Answer: They take batting lessons.
7. If you worked in a mortuary, what would you call your free time?
Answer: Coffin Break
8. Why do skeletons always catch a cold?
Answer: the get chilled to the bone.
9. What is a vampire's favorite fruit?
Tombstone Quotes to Make You Giggle
Tombstone Arizona: “Here lies Lester Moore; Four slugs from a .44; No Les No More.
Pennsylvania Tombstone, US: “Here lies the body of Jonathan Blake. Stepped on the gas instead of the brake.”
England Tombstone: “The children of Israel wanted bread and the Lord sent them manna. Old Clerk Wallace wanted a wife…and the Devil sent him Anna.”
Massachusetts Tombstone: “Under the sod and under the trees, lies the body of Jonathan Pease. He is not here, there’s only the pod. Pease shelled out and went to God.”
Dentists’ Tombstone: “John Brown is filling his last cavity.”
Can you come up with more funny or spooky tombstone ideas?
More Halloween Resources
12 Halloween Theme Cooking Activities
Easy Jack O Lantern Sandwiches
10 Easy Halloween Ideas
Halloween Recipe Ideas- for snacks, dinner, dessert
Halloween riddles and fun quotes
Halloween Theme Ideas- with spiders, bats, witches, etc.