Cooking Crafts for Kids Series
Ingredients and Materials Needed:
2 Cups Chocolate Chips
1. First, lay out all materials and items listed above on the table or your work
2. Lay wax paper on your baking sheet.
3. Clean, dry and blow up your balloons.
4. Blow up your balloons so the bottom is the shape you want your bowl to
5. In a saucepan, add 2 cups of chocolate chips.
6. Stir until completely melted.
7. Place a small amount of melted chocolate on the wax paper. This is the
base of your bowl.
8. One at a time dip your balloons in the chocolate.
9. If wanted dip it into sprinkles, crushed cookies, etc
10. If the chocolate turns hard heat it on the stove again
11. Place your balloons on your wax paper.
12. Once you have done all your balloons let it sit overnight or put it in the
fridge for 10 minutes.
13. Cut the top of the balloon.
14. Carefully peel the balloon off once deflated. Fill your bowl as desired.
Cooking crafts for kids combine two great activities, cooking, and crafts. Each of these activities will improve your kids motor skills, encourage an adventurous palate, boost confidence, while learning about different topics, how things are made, help with math, and planning.