Breakfast at our house is always a challenge on school days, here are 5 more ideas to share with you:
Here are more breakfast recipes and ideas.
- Oatmeal with all the fixings is a great, quick breakfast. Prep all the add-ins, nuts, raisins, brown sugar, and have them handy at all times. This breakfast works best for kids that are driven to school. It’s a little tricky to walk to the bus stop while eating out of a bowl. Not impossible, but tricky.
- Homemade granola and milk is another great to go breakfast for the car ride.
- Better yet, turn that homemade granola into homemade granola bars.
- Leftover noodles are a healthier alternative to cold pizza and quite popular with kids. Plus, there is nothing easier than cold, leftover noodles to serve for a breakfast on the go.
- Bake banana bread or zucchini bread on Sunday to make your Monday mornings go a little smoother and tastier.