Need more lunchbox ideas?
|Lunch Box Recipes|
- Corn muffin with turkey, Monterey jack and jalapeno jelly. You can also use leftover corn bread.
- Fill a wrap or a pita with ham and homemade pineapple salsa or sliced pineapple.
- Give turkey lunchmeat a new lease on life with cream cheese and thinly sliced cucumbers on a toasted bagel.
- For more bagel ideas, try using up leftover grilled vegetables from last night’s dinner and a smear of cream cheese.
- Sliced tomato, basil and fresh mozzarella on a whole wheat English muffin with olive oil. Caprese fans unite!
- Leftover beef or chicken stir fry rolled up in a wrap.
- Leftover chicken with pesto on a bakery roll will make anyone want to brown bag it.